Saturday, April 18, 2015

Business Cards & Morro Rock

Sunset At Morro Rock - Morro Bay, California
I just ordered some new business cards. Since I have a new website with my own domain, I needed to have some cards printed with that information on it. Business cards are super cheap so it's no big deal to get new ones.

I had an observation after I submitted my order: these business cards and my previous business cards both featured photographs of Morro Rock in Morro Bay, California. I didn't do this on purpose. It's just the way it worked out. There must be something about the place that subconsciously attracts me.
Boat And Rock - Morro Bay, California
It's no surprise that I like Morro Bay. California's central coast is stunningly beautiful and a highly rated tourist destination. Last year I took a road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway.

The photograph at the top of this post, Sunset At Morro Rock, is on my new business cards. The photograph above, Boat And Rock, which I captured on my very first trip to Morro Bay, is on my old business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment