Saturday, April 4, 2015

Notes & Thoughts

Purple Beretta - Tehachapi, California
1. If you haven't visited my "other" photography blog (The Urban Exploration Photography Blog) in a while, you are missing out on some great content. The photograph at the top is just one example of something you've missed. So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

2. I recently made a couple of big enlargements from images that I had captured using a Sigma DP2 Merrill. The sharpness and fine details were amazing. Sometimes I miss that camera.

3. It's better to spend money on trips than gear. I've been able to take a couple of quick getaways already this year (such as a coastal visit), and I have a couple more trips in the works. I considered purchasing a new camera or (especially) lens, but instead used the money to travel. I'm so glad that I didn't buy the gear.

4. I've been able to take some trips down memory lane recently. It's amazing how far my photography has come, but I'm also surprised that a few of my older images were not bad at all. I need to get some slides scanned so that I can share them here.

5. I have a big announcement coming very soon. I'm hoping to announce it within the next week. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment