Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What I Did Last Weekend: Yosemite National Park

The Valley View - Yosemite National Park, California
I was in Yosemite National Park this last weekend. It was such a great time! I didn't want to leave. If you've never been you really must make it there as soon as you can.

On the agenda was hiking and biking. We spent the night in Curry Village. Wildlife was everywhere! We got up-close to a deer and a bobcat (as well as some other animals). You definitely need to keep an eye out for creatures because they're around every turn.

Great photographs are around every turn, as well. Literally everywhere is a picture opportunity. To say the place is amazing is an understatement!

The photograph at the top was a snap using my cell phone. I post-processed it on my phone. I'll probably re-edit the original file on my computer when I have a chance. I wanted to have an image to put into this post, and The Valley View was the best option. I have about 700 exposures on my SD card to weed through and post-process. That will certainly take some time! Stay tuned to this blog because as soon as they're finished I will post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment