Friday, July 3, 2015

A Quick Update

Infrared Tree In Cook's Meadow - Yosemite National Park, California
You may have noticed that it's been almost a week since I last posted on the Roesch Photography Blog. That's because I've been very busy. I don't like allowing so much time to pass between posts, and it might be a few more days before I get around to publishing new material. That's why I'm writing this update.

What you have to look forward to, however, are the last three installments of my Yosemite National Park In May series (the photograph at the top being a sneak peek), a series on my recent trip to Utah, and several other interesting posts that are in the works. These will all be published over the next two or three weeks, so keep checking back because you won't want to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment