Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tehachapi To Barstow

BNSF Intermodal - Tehachapi, California
About a month ago I published an article If You Give Your Kids A Camera. I took my family on an adventure between Tehachapi and Barstow in California, and I gave my seven-year-old daughter and five-year-old son a camera. It was a cool experience and their photographs were impressive.

While they post-processed their photographs over a month ago, I just now got around to post-processing mine. The reason for this is that I like to wait a while before editing my images, which helps me to more easily recognize my bad exposures.

I used a Nikon D3300 DSLR to capture these. They were post-processed using Alien Skin Exposure 7 software.
Dramatic Oak - Tehachapi, California
Turning Train - Tehachapi, California
Horseplay At The Loop - Tehachapi, California
Contained - Tehachapi, California
Pillars - Barstow, California
Reflecting On Strife - Barstow, California
Blue Under, White Over - Barstow, California
Boy At The Train Station - Barstow, California
Today's Girl Photographer - Barstow, California
Frightened Child - Barstow, California
Three Arches - Barstow, California
Fire Wok - Barstow, California

No comments:

Post a Comment