Sunday, February 21, 2016

Camera Hack: Coffee Sleeve Lens Hood

Three-and-a-half years ago I published a post entitled Easy DIY Lens Hood which took on a life of it's own. It has spread through the "blogosphere" and social media and firmly seated itself as the most popular post on the Roesch Photography Blog.

The truth is that I'm a bit embarrassed by that article. It's not my best work by a long shot. But it is my most popular, and my most profitable (I earn a very small amount of money from the ads on this page).

At the advice of a few different people I've begun making photography-related videos, which I'm uploading to YouTube. I invite you to watch them and to follow my channel. Anyway, my latest video is that Easy DIY Lens Hood article put to video.

The video version is better than the blog post version, in my opinion. You'll find it below. Please take a moment and watch it. Be sure to let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment