Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Roesch Photography Blog Is 5 Years Old!

Sunset At Morro Rock - Morro Bay, California
Somehow I nearly missed this: the Roesch Photography Blog is five years old today! It's hard to believe that I've been doing this for so long.

To say that the beginnings were humble would be an understatement and also putting it nicely. I have learned so much about photography and blogging over the years, it's difficult to quantify.

Without you this blog would have been abandoned a long time ago. If I didn't have an audience I wouldn't be doing this. It takes a lot of time and energy, and the reward is seemingly small (I don't get paid, except a small sum occasionally by Google for advertisements, but that doesn't equal hardly anything compared to what I put into it). Thankfully, the popularity of the Roesch Photography Blog grows every year.

So I want to say thank you to everyone who visits this blog and reads the articles and looks at the pictures. You are appreciated more than you can know!

Five years in the rearview mirror. I'm looking forward to seeing where the next five years lead. It should be an amazing adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment