Thursday, September 22, 2016

Autumn Is Here!

Utah Highway Junction - Ogden Canyon, Utah
It's official! Autumn has arrived. Today is the first day of fall!

I love autumn. The leaves turn different colors. The weather becomes cooler. It's a great time to be out in nature photographing.

I also love all things pumpkin. Yes, I'm one of those people who buy pumpkin cereal and pumpkin coffee and pumpkin ice cream.
Autumn Hill - Uinta Mountains, Utah
Utah has been dressed in fall colors for a couple of weeks now. This is my first autumn in Utah, and it's been impressive. It's not like a fall in New England or anything like that, but it's better than what I've seen in California.

My advice is, wherever you are, get outdoors and enjoy this quickly changing season. Soon enough it will end. Soon winter will be here. If you don't take advantage of it soon it will be gone and your opportunity will be lost. Don't let that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment