Sunday, June 18, 2017

Metal Prints Available For Purchase

Have you ever wanted to hang one of my photographs on your home or office wall? Well, I've got a unique opportunity for you!

I'm raising some money for new gear, and I'm giving you a chance to invest in the beauty of art and invest the future creation of art. I'm offering, for a very limited time, six of my images for sale. Pick one or two or all six!

The photographs will be printed 16" x 24" on metal. These are high-quality modern prints that are absolutely beautiful! They're gallery quality. They look like a million dollars! They come ready to hang. You'll want to show them off!

Printing on a metal panel isn't a cheap process, but if you've ever seen these type of prints, you already know that it's worth the extra cost. The results are stunning! They're conversation pieces for sure!

Each metal print is available for $175.00 (which includes tax and shipping). That's a great deal for beautiful art! Buy one or as many as you'd like! The process and printing time is about two weeks, plus a little time for shipping. Just let me know via email which one (or ones) you'd like to purchase. My email address is roeschphotography@yahoo.com. You can also use the Contact Form on my homepage. I accept PayPal (it's a different email address, so let me know prior to paying anything) or checks, with PayPal the preferred method. The deadline to get your order in is June 25th.

Below are the six options:

#1: Red Chairs - Cambria, California



#2: Mirrored Mountain - Mirror Lake, Utah



#3: Mormon Barn - Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming



#4: Little Blooms, Big Blooms - Lehi, Utah



#5: Tricycle In The Woods - South Weber, Utah



#6: Snake River Fog - Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming



Thank you for your support of my photography! As Ansel Adams said, "There are two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." That means you are an integral part of my photography! Thank you for visiting my website and viewing my images. And if you should buy my photographs and hang them on your wall, I'm honored and grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment